Wednesday 13 June 2012

Photo Dump: Part 2 (Day 4)

OMG! A new post! With pictures!!!! Well, it's all pictures, really. I won't be adding any food pictures, unless anyone requests anything specific. Here goes!


The gates to the Magic Kingdom, folded up and hidden away. You'd be amazed how hard it is to get a picture of these without people in it.
Walt and Mickey. What more is there to say?
Hey you! What are you doing up there? Imagine the view!
Me and Pooh at Crystal Palace.
This is what happens when I give Rin the camera. Artsy pictures.
And another one.
Rin and Piglet.
Rin made a Mickey head out of the Mickey heads. How artistic :-)
Tigger's Rin's favourite.
I had to get a picture just because of the tiny little dogs behind. The CM kept telling them to keep up. He was worried he'd lose them.
See Ya Real Soon! Taken as we were leaving to get ready for MNSSHP.
Us with the Dwarfs. In our costumes. Rin took so much time making mine perfect, she didn't have time to properly finish hers. I was Captain Jack, and she was Elizabeth Turner in her Pirate King garb.
Rin on BTMRR, I think I upset another guest while I was taking these, the flashing and what-not. So I stopped after this picture. But I think it's the best of all of the ones I took.
Taken with Prince Phillip and Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) after a very serious conversation about where my ship had gone. It's amazingly difficult to be serious when you're out of breath from running everywhere. We get a touch too excited at Disney.
It's true, you know.
The Jacks meet.
Discussing the hierarchy of Captains and Kings.
I feel like I've almost found my ship.
Sadly, the tavern was closed, and the rum was gone.

The start of the Boo to You Parade. Sadly, my camera started acting up at this point (possibly because I had previously taken 1098 pictures [seriously] during the fireworks), so I didn't get as many pictures of the parade as I wanted.
The gravedigger from Haunted Mansion. His dog was so beautiful. And so loud. I love hounds.
These guys were amazing, the dance with the shovels was awesome. But again, camera issues, so only one picture.
Big fan of seeing the villains out and about.
Dr. Facillier, I presume?
Crystal Palace is so bright! Admittedly, I over exposed it. But really, Crystal Palace at night looks amazing.
Taken from street level. The street was smokey from the effects being used, so the shot wasn't as clear as I'd hoped, but I like the way it turned out.

This is the night that Rin and I were the last people in the park. I really like the colours of the Castle in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment